Friday, January 7, 2011

Another Side of Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan


Released in 1964. My favorite is definitely It Aint me Babe (covered by Johnny Cash & June Carter) the lines "no, no, no, it ain't me babe" are a parody of The Beatles' "She Loves You yeah yeah yeah". Another favorite All I Really Want To Do (which was covered by Cher and The Byrds). I think Dylan must be up there with the most covered artist ever!

Useless trivia for your next quiz night – Bob Dylan is his stage name taken from poet Dylan Thomas, his real name is Robert Allen Zimmerman.

I bought Don Dylan tickets for his birthday in 2007, the concert was at The Adelaide Entertainment Centre on 21 August 2007. I hate to say it but for the extremely high price of tickets this was one of the most disappointing concerts I have ever been to. I am glad I have seen Dylan live but the man is no entertainer. He stood and pumped out plenty of hits but did not interact with the audience once other than to say “Thank you and Good Night”. 


No comments:

Post a Comment